I live...
Yeah, so I got lazy about posting. It actually happened quite quickly. I will endeavor to post more frequently. I think I'll take Dan's suggestion and post from work [as I'm doing right now]. I would have done this a few weeks back, but I was actually fairly busy at work [for a change]. I had no time to goof off on the internet. What a bummer. On the other hand, the days just flew by.
What's that? Why don't I just post at home? Well, whenever I'm not watching something I recorded using my TiVo, I've been playing 'Knights of the Old Republic' on my PC. Yeah yeah, I know that game came out forever ago, but I have a huge backlog of games to get through. I have about 5 games I got for Christmas in 2003 that I still haven't gotten to. And once I get through those there are all the great games from this past winter to buy/play: Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime: Echoes, Metal Gear Solid 3 [and there are probably a few more that I'm forgetting...]
'Married' life sucks like that. Ever since I've moved in with Shannon, I don't know where my time has gone. I have about 10 books and trade paperbacks to read sitting on my bookshelf and all of these games to play. There are weeks when I don't even get through my new stack of comics before the next Wednesday rolls around... Stupid guiltily feelings I get when I want to do the things I like to do by myself!
Maybe the problem is TiVo? This is truly man's greatest invention. I know it's technically no different than a VCR, but it's so much more convenient. You start watching shows you never really cared about too much about or really even had time for before. And the ability to fast forward through commercials... golden!
I will strive, for you dear reader, to make better use of my time at home, so that I can have a broad range of topics to report on. The world needs more stupid shit to read during their lunch hour!

1 Comments:
Long live TIVO!
Post a Comment
<< Home