Tuesday, August 02, 2005

2005-08-02

I got confirmation from my manager that I could take Friday off, so today was yet another long day at work as I try to squeeze 40 hours into 4 days.

I made my triumphant return to the gym today after over a month's absence. I felt as if I would die after going for a half hour on an elliptical machine, followed up by working out my shoulders, arms and chest. I need to make sure that I get back into going regularly as I feel and look morbidly obese.

Another day, another late return to the house means that there’s not a whole lot to blog about today. Shannon went to the gym before I did, so when I got home she had a delicious dinner waiting for me of chicken, au gratin potatoes, and green beans. Leisure activities included watching PTI and playing some Pikmin 2. I also read a couple of chapters of "Prince Caspian" [the second Narnia book] at the gym. I'm only 4 or 5 chapters into this one, but it seems like it could be better than "The Lion..."

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delicious, huh? Last night you complained the chicken was too dry.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger beastard said...

Any other time I write about you in here, you complain that I paint you in a bad light. But I then go out of my way to say something nice, and you complain about that. You dingy broad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home