I loves me the Inter-web
Specifically, I love SilckDeals.net. One of their recent deals I saw on there this afternoon allowed me to pick up 2 new games on the super cheap, in fact it was like a buy one get one free!
I got:
Metal Gear Solid 3 for $19.99 and
Metroid Prime 2 for $29.99
That's hot!
Of course, this doesn't help out my problem of having a huge backlog of games to play...
Games I own but have not yet played:
PS2 - WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
PS2 - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
GC - Beyond Good and Evil
GC - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
GC - Pikmin 2
GC - X-Men: Legends
PC - Far Cry
PC - Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Games I own but have not finished:
PS2 - Manhunt
PS2 - Final Fantasy X2
GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
PC - Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring
PC - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
And there still a bunch of games I want to buy/play...
Must play video games! NOW!!!

1 Comments:
My vote for Next Game goes to MGS3, because it contains badass Aikido and it "creates a time paradox" every time you kill Snake.
Post a Comment
<< Home