Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Fun-ternet

Do the bad puns/plays on the word "internet" ever stop? I sure hope not.

So from time to time, when I have nothing else to do at work, I surf around and come across interesting and/or amusing stuff. If it warrants further inspection, seems worth commenting on, or if it's just something I can't look at while at work, I e-mail a link home.

Submitted for you approval: the latest round of crap from the links I've sent home.


I can't wait for may. It's only about 3 seconds of what's looking to be a fan-friggin-tastic movie, but what a 3 seconds!

For a dude who seems to be completely and utterly against anything and everything homosexual, the president seems to have found some use for them based on what he's had people researching.

And this, this is just disturbing, I give you: the Hasselhoffian Recursion!

More later this week, whenever I feel up to going through more of my old e-mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home